We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us. We are constantly vigilant for credit card or other fraud. We report all charge backs to a credit reference agency. If you have any reason to seek the return of money paid, please contact us rather than your credit card issuer. Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk in a bricks and mortar establishment. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future (most unlikely), then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed. Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
- Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details. This information is used:
- i. to provide you with the services which you request;
- ii. to maintain our accounts;
- iii. for billing;
- iv. to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- v. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- vi. for marketing our services and products;
- vii. to help make our web site as useful to you as possible.
- Your domain name and e-mail address are recognized by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- i. in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- ii. to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- iii. to tell you about other of our services.
- Financial information, including credit card details are used to obtain payment for goods and services you have ordered from us. This information is never actually received by us. The page where this information is given by you is controlled by our contract banks. Such information is automatically encrypted, and later decrypted for use. It never touches our system.
- Information volunteered by you for a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires. We will make absolutely clear on the face of the page, any intention to publicize the name of a winner.
- Business information is given to us in the course of your business and ours such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
- Disclosure to Government and their agencies: We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
- Information request: At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us via e-mail. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.